Brayden is prepping for his Husker quarterback days by starting to wearing a helmet now! Actually, he still has a minor flat spot on the back of his head, so we decided to fit him with a Doc Band helmet. He has to wear it 23 hours a day for 2-3 months. He only takes it off at night to take a bath and clean the helmet. I felt terrible for him when he first got it, but it really doesn't bother him a bit. In fact, it has come in handy a couple times when he has fallen over! We are on week 2 and the doctor says he is making great progress! I can even visually tell a difference so far! :)

G0 BIG RED!!! I think you need to put a red "N" on each side
ReplyDeleteNicole, he is still as cute as ever! This is one of those "character building" opportunities! :)
ReplyDelete