Thursday, August 12, 2010

Andrea's Wedding...and Disneyland!!

Brayden and I went to L.A. for Andrea Louie's wedding. My parents came down to watch Brayden so I could enjoy the wedding with my girlfriends. Andrea was one of my best Dallas friends, and old roommates. She now lives in San Francisco with her husband, Mike. The wedding was absolutely beautiful...and she and Mike were glowing with love and happiness! Unfortunately I was having so much fun that I forgot to take pictures. :( But they make such a great couple, and I wish them all the happiness in the world!


As if a night with grandma and grandpa wasn't enough to spoil Brayden...we decided to take him to Disneyland the next day! ;) Nathan joined us, and we had a fantastic day! We actually got stuck in the Disney store before we even entered the park. Brayden couldn't possibly go to Disneyland without getting multiple Mickeys, t-shirts, etc...he was in heaven!


Little did he know, the best was yet to come. For the first couple of hours, Brayden's eyes were wide open as he took in all the action. Finally, he "got it"...and started dancing and clapping to the music! He loved It's a Small World and the Dumbo ride...but the street dance party (with all the characters, dancers, floats, etc) was his favorite! We were even lucky enough to get a picture with Pluto. Brayden went from super excited as we stood in line...to almost crying when we got close for the picture...to not wanting to leave him. It was so cute! :)








Now that we are home, he loves all of his stuffed animals (Mickeys, Woody & Pluto). I have tivo'd the Mickey Mouse Club and can't wait for him to watch it!

Thanks to grandma, grandpa and Nate for such a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment