Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Almost 37 weeks...still no baby!
We had another doctor's appointment today, and got some great news! My fluids have increased a little, and I got a perfect score on my nonstress test. This means baby and I are doing relatively well! I am still on bed rest, but things are definitely looking more positive. We will return in a week for another check-up and as long as I keep my fluids at a stable level, she will let me go as late as week 39 before she induces. We will definitely be having a baby in the next 2.5 weeks! Will it be a boy or girl? I can't wait to find out! Grandma Bender is so cute...she has a little boy and girl outfit ready for baby's return home from the hospital. Of course we pray for a healthy baby....but, it would be nice to have a boy b/c we still can't decide on a girl's name! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OK, This is to cute. I can't wait to check this everyday to see how the two of you plus Stuart are doing. We are looking forward to meeting Baby Beck!!!
ReplyDeleteTheresa
I wish we were closer! We need a baby bump pic! All of Matthew and I's love is coming your way! We miss you!!!
ReplyDeletePS... That post was from Maggie... apparently I am signed into Matthew's account :)
ReplyDeleteCOngrats! I just found out you were expecting and now it is almost here! Can't believe it - you're in my prayers!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! I didn't know you were expecting. Wishing you the best. I can't believe my new little one is already 6 months old! Treasure every minute as it goes by way too fast. Can't wait to see pictures.
ReplyDeleteHi Nicole, it is Natalie Campbell (Ham)!! I am posting from my husbands account. I don't have a gmail account so I guess I have to comment under Fluker! :) Can't wait to see pictures of the new little one!
ReplyDelete