Yes, you read the title correctly...I am on bed rest, and have been for 2.5 weeks now! Between having low fluids and keeping baby from wanting to deliver early...I have doctor's orders to stay off my feet! It sounds boring, but I have managed to keep myself pretty busy. I have been doing some work from home, reading baby books, watching a little HGTV, helping Tasha plan her wedding...and lastly, started this fun blog! As crazy as it sounds, the hardest part is not being able to do any housework...I feel so lazy! Luckily I have the best husband in the entire world...he has been extremely busy with school and work...and somehow still manages to take care of me, walk Ellie, run errands, install the car seat, etc. He is going to be the best daddy! :) I have also had friends help out...thanks to Dawn and her mom for helping me organize the nursery. I wasn't ready to have this baby a week ago...but thanks to all the help I received, I feel much more prepared.
I can currently in my 36th week of pregnancy...and our doctor might induce baby any week now...I will keep you all updated!
No comments:
Post a Comment