We are glowing parents this morning with such a wonderful blessing in our lives. Mama and baby are doing great. Nicole was an absolute rockstar through this entire experience and has impressed me every step of the way. Brayden has done really well and is already showing signs of a trucker sized appetite like dad.
Wow...what a day. It all started at 7am when we were scheduled for an induction. Mom was ready to meet our bundle of joy.
(Don't be alarmed with the redness around his eye. That was due to the forceps and is almost completely gone already)
For good measure, one more picture our our beautiful boy....
Nicole and I love each moment we get to spend with him and look forward to going home on Saturday. Will keep you posted with updates and more pictures of Brayden.
Stu & Nicole
Yay! Little Brayden is so adorable :) I love him already. I hope he likes Aunt Tasha...I can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDeleteNice work. I can't wait to meet him !!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you both. Brayden is so beautiful. I have no doubts that the both of you will be incredible parents!!! All of my and Matthew's love -- Maggie
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! And welcome to parenthood...it's the BEST! Hope to meet him someday...Emerson already loves him! :) Enjoy your precious and handsome son!
ReplyDeleteMandi, Joe, and Emerson
Congratulations!!! Looking forward to meeting the little guy someday. Enjoy your new baby boy.
ReplyDeleteAmazing! Congrats, he's beatiful. Hope to see you guys soon and meet him.
ReplyDeleteAmazing! Congrats! You will be awesome parents! Let me know if you have any questions! katie.zurlage@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteJess and I are extreemly happy for you and can not wait to see you two and Brayden
ReplyDeleteWOW! Well done, guys!!
ReplyDeleteGet that jogging stroller broken in when the time comes so you'll be ready for the relay come december : ) The trail-a-bike will be a little while yet.
I am blocks away so babysitting is a cinch. Don't hesitate.
A huge CONGRATULATIONS!
much love,
Becky
Congrats! We look forward to meeting little Brayden someday.
ReplyDelete