Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Baby Beck is coming...on Thursday!

It is official, we scheduled an induction for Thursday! I have mixed emotions...I am of course really excited to finally meet this little one, but am not thrilled about being induced. However, my fluid levels took a turn for the worse at today's appointment, so I don't have much of an option. The good news is that I will be 39 weeks on Thursday...much better than 34! I must admit, there are some conveniences to scheduling the delivery...Stuart can make arrangements to miss his Thursday class, we can take Ellie to be boarded tomorrow, my mom can plan her flight, etc.

I think we are as ready as we'll ever be for this little one! The baby's room is completely finished...Stuart hung the curtains this weekend. Looking back, I think these past 9.5 months have flown by. I can't believe we will have a baby in 2 days! YAY!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment